People come to our church from all over Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, and Whonnock, as well as from the neighbouring communities of Mission and Port Coquitlam.
The church building is located at 11858 – 216th Street, a half-block north of Lougheed Highway, in Maple Ridge, BC.
We gather for worship at 10:00 a.m. on Sundays.
WHAT TO WEAR
We don’t have a dress code. Some of us are very informal and others a little more formal. You will feel comfortable in anything from jeans to a suit.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
When you arrive on Sundays, you will be greeted at the door and receive a copy of the worship bulletin.
The bulletin contains information about the service and things that are happening in the congregation and the larger church community.
Ushers are available to help you find your way.
Please take a moment to sign our guest book.
- Children are welcome in worship. Sunday morning worship is a community activity to be shared by all God’s children, both young and old. Children contribute to the life and ministry of the congregation simply be being present.
- Quiet space is available in the fellowship room/library on the left side of the entrance hall. Parents who prefer to have their children with them, but who need a quiet space for a while, can use this room and still participate fully in worship. The room is equipped with sound from the sanctuary and has windows into the sanctuary so that you can see what is happening.
- A Nursery is downstairs for infants up to age 3. Some parents like to leave their young ones in the care of others so that they can focus on the worship experience.
- Sunday School – ages 3-10. Children are part of our worshipping community. They participate in the first part of the service and leave for Sunday School after the Children’s Time. At Sunday School, they gather for worship and a story/lesson in the large group, before they break into smaller groups for age related activities.
- Sermon Discussion for ages 10-15. They are encouraged to stay in the church and participate in the service, including the sermon. After the sermon (except during the summer break), they retreat to the church library to engage in a discussion of the sermon.
After the Service
PRAYER: Elders are available to pray with you. Please come to the front of the sanctuary where one of the elders will meet you for prayer.
COFFEE AND TEA: We invite you to join us downstairs for refreshments and fellowship in the Jean Sloan Hall/gym.