Haney Presbyterian Church is looking for someone keen to help our youth grow in Christ.
The Youth Worker will oversee a ministry that seeks to help every kindergarten through 12th grade student in the church youth directory make steps toward deeper maturity in Christ.
This is an opportunity to touch the lives of our Friday Night Youth children and youth as well as help our Sunday morning youth worship with joy and understanding. We are looking for someone keen to help youth grow in Christ.
Key Skills Include:
- Leadership skills with a passion for the gospel and youth
- Knowledge of the Scriptures
- Awareness of how children grow and mature physically, mentally and spiritually
- Creative and fun playfulness in sharing the faith
- Ability to engage youth in conversation and reflection
This is a six hour per week (four hours on Friday Night and two on Sunday morning) contract position, eight months a year, September to April.
To apply, a resume and cover letter outlining why you think you are the person we are looking for should be sent to Rev. Paddy Eastwood by February 17, 2019, email: email@example.com
- You may contact Paddy for more information about Haney Presbyterian Church and this role.
- Shortlisting of candidates is expected to take place on February 18, 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview day in February.