Yes, we’re back to in-person services in our church building! Step 3 in British Columbia’s Restart Plan began on July 1st. Among many other changes, all restrictions on religious gatherings and services have been lifted. This means that we have been able to resume our regular services. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
THINGS TO KNOW:
- The limits on capacity have been removed There is no need to pre-register or to sign in.
- You may sit where you wish, although please sit as far apart as possible.
- Masks are recommended in public indoor settings for all people twelve and older who are not yet fully vaccinated. (You are considered fully vaccinated fourteen days after your second dose.)
- We will be following the provincial guidelines for the prevention of communicable diseases.
- There will still be hand sanitizer available as you come into the church.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
We rejoice in the opportunity to come together for worship and fellowship once again. After all these months of isolation, however, while many of us will be keen to gather, others may prefer to re-enter society more slowly. Please do not feel pressured either way. Be respectful of each other’s personal space. The Sunday services are being recorded live, and the edited video is posted on YouTube later in the day; the links will continue to be sent out.
~ ~ ~