Here’s a reminder that we will hold another Communion Service in the church parking lot. This time there will be two services on the one day, both on Sunday, August 16th, at 9:30 and at 11:00 a.m. As numbers still need to be limited, please pre-book by signing up in advance with Sue (email@example.com) so that we can make sure we are ready with spacing for everyone. If you are able to loan us a canopy (similar to the ones we use at VBS), please let Sue know. Please remember your mask.
Once again, here’s what you can expect:
- There will be only two services this time, both on Sunday morning.
- We wish to keep each group small (less than 20 people) so you will need to tell Sue which service you wish to attend.
- We will keep a paper record of everyone who is present (name and contact information)
- We will maintain the suggested physical distancing practices: stay home if you are sick; sit six feet apart in rows facing the same way; wear a mask when moving (not necessary once you are seated); one-direction movement. There will be signs and ushers to help you.
- Since sharing food is a high-risk activity, everyone will bring their own elements: a juice box and a piece of bread.
- To eliminate the need for cleaning, everyone will bring their own chair. If you do not own a chair you can carry, we will make sure there is a chair for you.
- Singing is a high-risk activity but that does not mean we won’t have music. It will be a short service of prayer, music, a brief meditation and Communion.
- We will have a sound system for the music and a microphone for Paddy
- If it rains, we will reschedule
~ ~ ~